Monday, January 4, 2010

Notice Anything New?! 2010 is our BREAKTHOUGH year!


Happy New Year!!!

Wow ! 2009 was a great year! It was the year Fabulous Brown Girl came to me as an idea in the middle of the night and became a reality. I had several AHA moments as many scholarly folks would like to call it in 2009 which I am grateful for and it will only keep growing from here. It was a year of growth, change, and humility for me and 2010 will be the year where my thoughts and ideas actualize and become reality! 2010 will be in one simple word a.. BREAKTHROUGH!

With that we decided to change our look a bit! Do you like?! I hope you do, because this new format will be around for a while. Evolution is very necessary and is a great thing to realize and be a part of!

Fabulous Brown Girl will continue to evolve into greatness and I can't wait to see where this journey of female empowerment, inspiration, community involvement, and social sophistication takes us!

I have noticed that many of my young professional peers have a great anticipation about 2010! I think we for the most part we are growing into our own and I am happy and extremely proud to see these changes of mind frame coming about?

So to all my Fabulous Brown Girls, how did you bring in the New Year and what are you looking forward to doing differently in 2010?

4 comments:

  1. I love the new look! The colors are very vibrant. This year I brought in the new years with some of my closest friends in my home. As far as what I plan to do differently...hubby and I have adopted the theme "Turn it Up" for 2010. We laid the foundation in so many areas of our life (marriage, family, finances, my business, personal growth, etc) and now it is time to kick everything up a notch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad my blog likes you again!! I love that!! Turn it up!! I agree, I think 2009 was a year of drastic change for a lot of us.. and we are taking the lessons learned and seeds planted and nurturing those plants to have a BREAKTHROUGH year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I brought in the new year by celebrating in worship and thanking God for His awesomeness! This year I plan to pursue my passion without abandon. I do believe, that this year is indeed a year of BREAKTHROUGH! I'm living in expectation everyday!

    ReplyDelete