Monday, December 28, 2009

Fabulous Brown Girl Going Strong 2010!



My apologies for my recent lack of postings, but I am taking time out for the holidays to catch up on some rest and spend with my family and friends! With less than a week away from not only a new year, but a new decade let's wrap it up with much thanks and evaluation. Also, be excited because there will be major changes coming to Fabulous Brown Girl in 2010! So keep checking us out!!

2010 WILL and MUST BE GREAT! There will be tons of new features, tips, self development, encouragement and empowerment , and most of all PROGRESS! So please, please stay TUNED in to the FAB!



Oh! and sidenote: Go see AVATAR in 3D if you haven't already done so, it has been one of the highlights of my holiday so far! James Cameron is a bona fide GENIUS

No comments:

Post a Comment