Thursday, October 15, 2009

If You're Not Married, Your Single

One of my Fabulous Brown Girl readers put me on to this young gentlemen in the video below. He is a no holds bar commentator on subjects that us young professionals are going through on a daily basis. And he gets extra points for being from my hometown of Houston, TX.. His HTOWN drawl is classic!

Check out what he has to say about people who are not married, but think they have rights to a person, when in actuality you are really single until you are married-- no matter how long you have been with him or her. In my opinion his points are valid, but I am sure he has a lot of people who challenge him. I personally agree with him on a lot of his points! Watch his video and decide for yourself.





Check out his own blog - iHustleNation.com . I think his views do hit home for a lot of different reasons.


Watch and leave a comment to let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment