Monday, October 12, 2009

New Michelle Obama Doll


How do you all feel about the new Michelle Obama doll... or should I say "action figure"? According to the New York Daily News, the company that produced President Barack Obama's action figure thought it would be a swell idea to produce one of his wife. The action figure is not made by Mattel, so it is not in the likeness of the barbie doll. The action figure comes in three of Michelle's most popular outfits and her signature flats. I don't know how I feel about her exaggerated face and arms. So I am going to give it a thumbs down... hmmmm

3 comments:

  1. Oh its hideous. And as one of Mrs. Obama's biggest admirers, I can't look...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree.. they needed did her all kinds of wrong and I do not appreciate it. So I will wait until a better one comes along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm dont really know how i feel about this. I guess they didn't want to give a typical barbie type of doll thats mostly focused on the look, but how much can a doll really inspire.. I like the idea though.. :)

    ReplyDelete