Monday, October 12, 2009

A Little Fabulous Brown Girl Inspiration




Hey Fabulous Brown Girl readers! I hope all of you enjoyed your weekend and got a chance to relax and have some free time.

I just wanted to share something with those who may be in a situation where fear of what other people may think of you could be holding you back from the blessing God may have waiting for you.

Whatever fear you have is not a feeling that God gave you because fear is NOT of God. A lot of times we go through life trying to please and impress other people. We choose not to do what makes us happy because we worry about what other people will say. But God's love matters most, NOT what people think of you. God will hold your hand through the bad, the tough, and the unsure times.

Please understand that the joy that is unspeakable is the joy you get when you are doing what God says you should be doing NOT what other people say you should do be doing. People are humans and they will let you down and disappoint you time and time again. So why stress yourself out if pleasing them is not allowing you to have God bless your life?!

Remember I John 4:18 says There is no fear in [God's] love..

Have a wonderful Monday and a blessed week!

4 comments:

  1. this was really on point for me. thanks girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome!! It helped me soo much I wanted to share it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I was taught growing up but I guess it never really sunk in. I have a post coming up on my blog about procrastination. For me, it's very fear based - fear of failure. Even if I don't fear what other people will think, I am my biggest (and often the only) critic.

    Nice blog, I like the concept and plan to come back.

    ReplyDelete