Thursday, April 15, 2010

THE GAME is BACK!!


If anyone knows this FABULOUS BROWN GIRL, then you know I love love love the television show 'THE GAME"! And I know many of you all love it too! In May 2009, the CW took the show off of its lineup because "it no longer fit in" ... Yea,yea yea.. we are not dumb, we know EXACTLY what that meant! So many loyal fans petitioned long and hard to bring it back because we felt like it was the ONLY decent black show on the air. Fans wanted to bring it back on a network that appreciates it target audience.. so naturally the top contender was BET.

Finally after a year long battle of negotiations, BET Network finally announced that are bringing the beloved show back with original episodes appearing during the final quarter of 2010! Here is the official press release distributed by BET.

Now me and BET have a love/hate relationship.. and even though this network wasn't my first choice for bringing my fav show back on the scene (HBO or Showtime would have been perfect in my opinion). But I am proud that they are finally listening to what their viewers want to see.. Hopefully they [BET] don't mess it up! If they do, I am officially going to be done with them because they are already hanging on by a thread..


Countdown to the new THE GAME episodes start..... NOW! Make sure you continue to look out for updates

No comments:

Post a Comment