Friday, January 15, 2010

He Took the Words Right Outta My Mouth!



Ignorance is not bliss. It is evil, and more often than not its seed is planted in childhood. What is most hurtful about the comments and behaviors I've witnessed is that they are repeated and believed by my own.-- Noire, a Howard Alum/Intellect

In case you have been living under a rock, you should be fully aware of the travesty going on in the country of Haiti by now.

Well with anything that focuses on the impoverished and the helpless (and not to mention black), there will be some ignorant people whose main goal in life is to foster hate and speak ill towards victims as if they deserve what has happened to them.

Last night, one of my favorite political pundits, Keith Olbermann responded to the hateful and ignorant statements these men (whose names are not worth me typing on Fabulous Brown Girl) were given public domain to say.



I couldn't have said it better if I were the host of my own primtime poltical discourse show.

PREACH ON Olbermann! Preach ON!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am a Keith Olberman fan also and I am so glad that he called them out and the way he called them out. True Journalism, no BS, let's deal with them directly and not bite our tongues,if more of this happened they would be less likely to spread their ignorance. FBG, you were on it with this piece!!!

    The PR Socialite, Ahshia

    ReplyDelete