Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Is Tiger Just Another Dumb Jock?




Tiger, Tiger, Tiger.. SMH

At first I wasn't shocked by Tiger Woods and him dipping out on his wife in the least. I mean real talk, most men cheat on their wives and have to find someone to pick up their jaws when they finally do get caught. I get that.. but to have ALL these women coming out the wood work like some cock roaches is just disgusting and repulsive.

How can you live such a double life like this?! How can you go to sleep at night and claim to be a husband, father, and role model? Part of me is glad that he doesn't necessarily claim his black side even though his father was black (and we all know that one drop rule), but whatever.. because I don't want that to be put on us because I don't have your back on this one Tiger. Nope!



And regardless of his personal live with his wife, I am 100% sure that Tiger knows he is ultimately a business brand that has heavy multi million dollar endorsements to protect. According to Bloomberg.com, all of Tiger's TV ads have ceased to run as of November 28th and it is speculated that he has officially lost Gatorade, one of his biggest endorsements.

Now if any thing else Tiger is a DUMB JOCK!! How dumb can you be to risk your money to be this irresponsible with your personal life? Not to mention the hundreds of people who work for his empire whose once credible positions are now tarnished because of his actions.

And I am sure my FABULOUS BROWN GIRLS won't take this the wrong way when I say M.O.B. Any real black man knows exactly what that means, and obviously Tiger does not! (if you don't know what that stands for just leave a comment and I will gladly clear it up for you!)

For a list of Tiger Woods' endorsements that are now in danger Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment