Wednesday, October 21, 2009

HU Homecoming 2009: I'm Coming Home!!



Fabulous Brown Girl will be taking a short hiatus because your girl has to go to DC for Howard's Homecoming! DC is calling my name..

Homecoming has already started with events from an anointed Gospel Show to hilarious Comedy and a melodic Poetry show, and even a nationally renowned fashion show.



FBG will be there and promises to bring back great stories and pictures of my Alma Mater!

I can't wait to see my dear friends on the Yard during Yardfest, Cheering my football team on, and drowning myself in love from my fellow Bison!! It is a great feeling and I can't hardly wait to come home!

Trust me there is NOTHING and I Mean NOTHING like Homecoming at Howard.. I may be a little bias.. but I seriously doubt it....

BISON!!! H-U YOUUUUU KNOOOOOWWWWW!!!

To learn more about Howard University's 2009 Homecoming Click HERE

See you soon Fabulous Brown Girls ::SMOOCHES::

No comments:

Post a Comment