Thursday, October 1, 2009

FBG Turns One Month Today!!



Today marks the one month anniversary of FABULOUS BROWN GIRL (my baby is growing up yall!! lol) I started this blog just as an outlet on what I feel young women like me want to talk about. It does not always focus on superficial or materials things. Fabulous Brown Girls are Stylish, Sophisticated, and Savvy! We are the total package: we look fly, demand respect, and can hold our own in any circumstance!!

So FBG wants to give a BIG Thank You to those of you who keep checking us out and showing us love!! I really do appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Please continue to look out for hot topics and different features that will make u smile, think, and laugh. Tell your friends to check FBG out too!! Leave comments and start discussions because its all for you FAB BROWN GIRLS.. Smooches


FBG Loves Ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment