Monday, September 28, 2009

Why Lamar??? Just Why??



It seems that Hollywierdness is attacking our black athletes!! Lamar Odom, of the Los Angeles Lakers, recently up and married one of the Kardashian sisters (Khloe I think...) only after 3 weeks or so of dating... ::blank stare:: Why?.. Just Why.?? I CAN'T!!! Not only do I not believe for one second that this facade of a wedding is real (the Kardashians will do anyting for attention and a quick buck), but it saddens me that these African American men will run and jump through hoops to marry a Caucasian woman in 3.5 seconds after dating, and will drag their own black counterparts through the mud and back before they decide to put a "ring on it"! This type of stuff disgusts me and IDCWIO... (if u want to know what that stands for leave a comment) But is anyone else as disgusted as I am? I mean if you can't see through this spectacle of a PR stunt, then I don't know what to tell you. Going to go vomit now.. j/k...but I really am disgusted....

No comments:

Post a Comment