Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Little Sunday Inspiration... Fear of Failing



I know this is my calling, but I am afraid of failing...


"But [Jesus] said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness,' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weakness, so that Christ 's power may rest on me." 2 Corithians 12:9


If you have a weakness or fear that is hindering you from what you know God is calling you to do, remember that God's grace is sufficient enough for any fears of failure that we might have. In fact, we should happily admit that we are not perfect or weak in some areas so that God's power can shine though us. When we do reside in his grace and accept our calling, we will see that God will allow us to conquer whatever fears we may have and become the success He has called us to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment